EU-Japan Green Transition Matchmaking Platform
Enabling new business between Japan and Europe for a greener economy.
Webinar - EU Green Transition Pitching: 22 February 2023
Online – 1:1 Meeting Sessions 1-3 March 2023
Hybrid - EU-Japan Green Transition Networking 14 March 2023
Onsite - Tokyo Big Sight 1:1 Meeting Sessions 15-17 March 2023
This Platform brings together companies as well as research organisations from Japan and Europe to build business partnerships that contribute to a low-carbon society.
The Platform is based on the idea of open innovation. Registrants create profiles including their "Offers" and "Requests" / "Seeds" and "Needs", which will allow them to identify potential partners.
Registered participants are able to browse each others profile and search for potential partners by keywords and categories. It is possible to send messages or request meetings, which will take place in the form of video calls. This is time - and cost efficient and results in business!
A first round of prearranged online meetings this year will take place from 1-3 March, followed by matchmaking during and after the World Smart Energy Week Japan from 15-17 March in Tokyo. This programme will be accompanied by online pitching and on-site networking events. For more details, see the Agenda.
- Renewable Energy
- Smart Energy Infrastructure
- Energy and Resource Efficiency
- Other Decarbonisation technologies
- As purchaser - find qualified suppliers during effective one-to-one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this platform?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to other participants
- Gather Information about the latest technologies and business trends
- Identify promising partners by filtering companies, products and technologies
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
The Platform is a joint effort of many different stakeholders in Europe in Japan. It can be adapted to the different needs of participant groups and is open to welcoming and hosting new initiatives.